Professional material moisture
measurement – quick and non-destructive
– Non-destructive measurement of material
moisture by capacitive measurement. The tested
material is not damaged.
– Simple handling: select material type then
place the instrument on the material‘s surface
to determine moisture content in %.
– 62 selectable material characteristics:
56 wood and 6 building material types
– Index mode and Index Zoom mode: Comparison
measurements can be made in Index mode and
Index Zoom mode to reveal increasing or decreasing
moisture based on a neutral scale.
Index mode: General measuring range for various
different wood / building materials / composites
Index Zoom mode: Special measuring range for
hard building materials (concrete, screed)
– AutoHold function: As soon as the measured
value is stable, it is automatically held on the
display. This is signalled visually and acoustically.
– Illuminated dot matrix display: enables flexible
representation of measured values as well as texts.
– Menu system and material names in 25 languages
– LED wet/dry indicator: 12 colour LEDs
(green = dry, yellow = moist, red = wet)
provide immediate information about the tested
material‘s degree of moisture or dryness.
– Wet alarm: in addition to the red LED indication,
a warning tone will be sounded for wet material.
– Auto power-off: the device switches itself off
automatically after 2 min. of inactivity.
inclusive carrying case
Humidity and moisture measuring devices
Industrial Quality (IQ) / Professional Technology (PT):