Universal device for testing moisture
in wood and building materials
with Bluetooth interface
Description: – Versatile measuring device: For ascertaining
moisture in building materials and for quick
checks when working with wood
– Bluetooth interface:
Mobile app for controlling measurement
conversions and documentation
– Triple scale: for 2 wood groups and
universal index mode
– Quick localisation of moisture: comparison
measurements can be made in Indicator-mode
which reveal increasing or decreasing moisture
based on a neutral scale.
– Large LC display with bar graph and
– Stable, ergonomically designed,
– Self-test function: A reference measurement
in the protective cap verifies the accuracy
of the measuring device.
– Removable protective cap to protect the
measuring spikes against damage during transport.
– Ambient temperature sensor:
The device shows the current ambient
temperature after switching on
– Display of measurement value selectable
for °C or °F.
– Measuring spikes can be replaced
– Auto Power-off
UMAREX GmbH & Co. KG - Bereich Laserliner - Donnerfeld 2 - D 59757 Arnsberg - Germany