device for testing moisture in wood
and building materials
– Versatile measuring device: For ascertaining
moisture in building materials and for quick
checks when working with wood
– Simple handling: Simply push the electrode
spikes into the material.
– Material groups: selection of various wood
and building materials enables material-specific
measurements while increasing measuring
– Auto-Hold: The most recent measured value
is saved temporarily.
– Sturdy, ergonomically designed rubberised
casing: The device can be comfortably held in
one hand, meaning that the measuring spikes
can be safely inserted.
– Self-test function: A reference measurement
in the protective cap verifies the accuracy
of the measuring device.
– Removable protective cap to protect the
measuring spikes against damage during
– Auto power-off: the device switches itself off
automatically after 3 min. of inactivity.
Humidity and moisture measuring devices
Industrial Quality (IQ) / Professional Technology (PT):