Extremely long laser reception range for
quick laser acquisition at great distances
– LC displays at front and rear. Tones indicate
the level of the laser beam.
– Illuminated front LC display
– Extremely bright 3-colour LEDs are located at
the front, rear and side for remote identification.
– Versus function: The receiver monitors the reference
height of the rotary laser, thus effectively preventing
false measurements. Visual and acoustic signals
indicate when the laser beam moves out of the
reference height, e.g. as the result of external
influences acting on the rotary laser.
– Extremely loud piezo buzzing sound possible
– With improved universal holder
– Universal holder with circular bubble level
– Strong head and side magnets
Receiving range up to 400 m
universal mount, battery